powerline-d (I got an AI to port powerline-shell to D)

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 4 15:40:30 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 4 September 2024 at 12:24:07 UTC, FeepingCreature
wrote:
> source code. That comfortably fits in the context window of
> Claude 3.5 Sonnet. So I thought - what's to it? Let's just
> throw it in there and see how it handles things.

So awesome! thanks for sharing not only the code but also you
experience.
Recently I've asked on Discord who uses LLMs and and it turned
out that most of the D community prefers to do development in the
"old school" style..

| Model provider | Answers |
|---|---|
| Google | 1 |