Xenia - Xorg/Xlibre X server porting project
Roman Vlasov
vlasovroman.ru at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 28 02:29:37 UTC 2026
On Sunday, 27 September 2026 at 21:35:31 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> On 27/09/2026 11:42 PM, Roman Vlasov wrote:
>> Hello everyone!
>> I want to present you my small pet project.
>>
>> In few word, its trying to port Xorg/XLibre X server from C to
>> Dlang.
>>
>> For more info see main GitHub page:
>> https://github.com/vlasovroman96/xenia
>>
>> I look for your objective feedback.
>> Thanks!
>
> Oo nice!
>
> It'll be great to have Xenia Xbox 360 emulator written in D!
> It'll make waves.
>
> You may want to rename, and next time, google the name you want
> + programming to see if any notable projects have been called
> it.
Haha, oh my god...
I never thought choosing a name for the project would be SO hard
:D
More information about the Digitalmars-d-announce
mailing list