LTS master CI testing

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 4 15:08:07 PDT 2017

Hi Johan,

In this specific instance (ltsmaster) it would probably be fine to drop
support, but generally I'd prefer to place more focus on making things
less brittle/easier to test/etc. by fixing the sporadic CI failures,
providing default Docker/Vagrant/… dev environments, and so on.

Realistically, the number of different platforms and configurations is
only going to increase, and wide platform support is one of the main
advantages LDC offers, so it makes sense to reduce the amount of effort
required for maintaining them.

Best,
David