FYI: Master is now at D 2.074.1

Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 30 03:15:38 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 30 July 2017 at 02:18:53 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Saturday, 29 July 2017 at 14:55:31 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> I'll rework my llvm patch so that it's enabled by a flag,
>> which would then be flipped by ldc when passed the Android
>> triple, and submit PRs for ldc and the packaging ldc-scripts
>> for linux.
>
> Perfect.
>
>>  It'd help if you then simply applied the llvm patch in the
>> same way for that MSVC build, as I don't have a Windows
>> machine to test on.
>
> Sure, will do.
> And then there's still the issue that the build-ldc-runtime.sh
> script is a bash script, making use of wget etc. I guess it'd
> need to be duplicated as Windows batch file.

Hmm, didn't think of the script.  You know, reading Danny Coy on
how he uses D for scripting
(http://forum.dlang.org/post/mailman.5472.1501370784.31550.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com), maybe it'd be better if you rewrote the bash script in D, then it could easily be used on Windows too?  After all, it ships with a D compiler, and now that we include rdmd, we could just tell them to run 'rdmd build-ldc-runtime.d'.