Cross-compiling a static binary from GitHub Actions

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Fri Oct 1 13:20:57 UTC 2021

On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 11:18:52 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> Also, any ideas for workarounds? (Non-static builds lose most
> benefits of distributing pre-built binaries in the first place.)

I guess going down the rabbit hole all the way isn't really what
you're looking for. ;) - I'd probably settle for dynamically
linking against an old glibc, and only linking the other libs
statically. Won't work on your phone, but I guess btrfs isn't
really a thing on phones. :]