English binary logic operators

Samuel MV samuel at jxdesigner.com
Fri Nov 24 00:30:40 PST 2006

Antonio, I'm also spanish and I think would be a big problem to allow
that: how are you going to share your code? how are you going to work
with people from other countries or different language? In the Internet
english is the lingua franca.

English has advantages, like its words usually are shorter, it's spoken
by most programmers (from all the countries), and there're zillions of
code written in that language.

In fact, when I'm coding I write whole my programs in english (doc,
comments, debug code, etc.), I often work with the english keyboard
layout (because the symbols are better placed), all my programming books
are in english (most translations sucks!!!), ... for me, programming in
spanish would be 'unnatural' and annoying when I mix programming languages.

Best regards,

           Samuel.