Converting Fuse headers

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:02:43 PST 2010

div0 Wrote:

> You can still do the size check for the stat_t struct as well,
> I always double check the size of structs when doing those conversions
> as it's very easy to get it wrong.

Ah, good idea. The test I have planned will be to set some values in the D struct, and see what is read by the C struct. The size thing will definitely be a simple give away if it differs.

I might try to use some reflection to see what the structure D creates looks like, so that it will be easier to compare the D code with the C header. (Lots of version statements in the D version, might be some macros in C too.)