Associative arrays

TheFlyingFiddle via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 8 19:57:04 PST 2015

I have a few questions about the pseudo built in associative
arrays.

1. Is it possible to have the built in associative array use a
custom allocator from std.experimental.allocator to service it's
allocation needs?

2. A while ago I read on the newsgroup a while back that there
was a plan to make it possible for a user to swap out the
standard associative array implementation by modifying druntime
and or implementing some linker functions. Have this been done
yet? And if so what must I do to swap the implementation?