Parse d source file by using compiler

tcak via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 8 21:49:23 PST 2015

I checked for a flag in this page http://dlang.org/dmd-linux.html
, but couldn't have found any for this purpose.

Is there a way to parse a d source file so it generates a tree in
JSON, XML, or something-that-can-be-processed-easily file format?

---

My real purpose:

I need to generate hash code (e.g. MD5) for a part of source code
(let's say a class, struct, or a function). So whether the codes
are changed or not can be detected. As you will guess, comments,
text formatting etc. shouldn't affect the hash result.

Use-Case:

I am writing a code generator/back up system. It will check the
last available code file. If important changes are done in a
specific part of code, it will increase version number by 1.