DUB library prefix - rules ?

BBaz via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 10 21:03:45 PST 2015

quoted from the website:

> Sets the base name of the output file; type and platform
> specific pre- and suffixes are added automatically
> - this setting does not support platform suffixes

I must be blind but I can't find the code that adds the 'lib'
prefix on GitHub. I need to check something:

Is it correct to say that
- under Macosx and Linux, the 'lib' prefix is added if target is
a library.
- under Windows, nothing is added and targetName is used as it.

Otherwise, if you have the link with the matching line highlihted
on GH.