Issues creating a dynamic libary with dub

mitchell mitchelldlarson at pm.me
Wed Mar 25 04:15:06 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 at 04:04:09 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> When I see -fPIC I think something is wrong with your
> compiler+runtime setup.
>
> Use -v to see the commands dub is using. This should not be dub
> related.

It seems you're correct. I looked through some of the older
projects I've made on this machine (ones where I used make
instead of dub), I found that whenever I made a shared library, I
always had to revert to using gcc, rather than gdc. I will need
to examine my setup.

Thank you for the rapid response!