F*cked by memory corruption after assiging value to associative array

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 17:41:05 UTC 2021

On 1/26/21 6:31 AM, frame wrote:

 > all GCs

Multiple D runtimes? That might work I guess but I've never heard of
anybody talking about having multiple runtimes. Does rt_init()
initialize *a* D runtime or *the* D runtime? If it indeed works we
definitely need much better documentation.

I load my libraries with loadLibrary[1] so that "[if] the library
contains a D runtime it will be integrated with the current runtime."

Ali

[1] https://dlang.org/library/core/runtime/runtime.load_library.html