Creating a .di file for a custom C library

Brad bjazmoore at outlook.com
Tue Mar 30 04:01:12 UTC 2021

I would like to use an updated version of the Termbox library
(written in C) with D.  I have the .h file.  This is new
territory for me (why try something easy - right?).  I think I
need to create a .di file that corresponds to the .h file.  I
also suspect that I need to put the library file (C code) into
the project as a file somehow.  I am probably just not looking in
the right place for the documentation, but I cannot seem to find
a lot of guidance in this area.

Thanks in advance.