UFC creating name conflict

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Sat Oct 9 22:24:30 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 9 October 2021 at 21:37:27 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 October 2021 at 21:26:52 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:

> A struct member always takes priority over a UFCS function, so
> there must be something else going on that you've left out of
> your explanation. Can you post a complete example that we can
> use to reproduce your issue?

Ah. That's good to know, and comforting.

Turns out this was an embarrassingly hasty post on my part.  I
was going by memory on the struct names and was just plain wrong.
  Struct member was `.second` not `.seconds`.  The fact that I
didn't get a "no member named seconds..." style error confused me
for a bit.

Problem solved.  Thanks for the quick response,