Comping a Musl-linked druntime & phobos?

TheGag96 thegag96 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:59:42 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 25 August 2022 at 01:52:15 UTC, Mathias LANG wrote:
> (snip)

Hmmm... Maybe I don't understand. What exactly *is* Alpine Linux
doing? That .patch file didn't contain anything substantial. It
looks like it has some version of LDC on hand to use, probably
already set up properly to use Musl. You're saying that you
shouldn't need to pass in `-target` because if the compiler was
compiled with `CRuntime_Musl`, it will just use that
automatically. But that requires exactly what I don't have: a
compiler that uses Musl. Am I missing something?