Source code for vibe.d listenTCP()

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Sat Feb 26 22:25:46 UTC 2022

Hi D

I'm trying out the vibe.d framework for the first time and it
looks like many of the functions mutate some hidden global state.
  Take for example `listenTCP`.  To help me build a mental
picuture of the framework I'd like to see what global state is
mutated, but for the life of me I can't even find the source code
to listenTCP().  The obvious method of:
```bash
git clone git at github.com:vibe-d/vibe.d.git
cd vibe.d
grep -R -n listenTCP
```
returns many instances where listenTCP is used, but none that
look like a definition.  It's quite possible I just overlooked
it, or maybe it's implemented as a mixin or something weird like
that.

Anyway if someone can just help me find the source code to
listenTCP inside vibe.d I'd be grateful.

Thanks for your time,