Why does the importC example not compile?

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:20:23 UTC 2023

Thanks for reporting this. PR:
https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/3489

On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 11:10:23 UTC, kdevel wrote:
> I would have expected that each and every piece of code in the
> documentation is automatically compiled with any new compiler
> release.

Individual D snippets can be tested when given the right DDoc
macro, such as `SPEC_RUNNABLE_EXAMPLE_RUN` or
`SPEC_RUNNABLE_EXAMPLE_FAIL`. (Thanks to Nick Treleaven for
adding it to many examples that didn't have it before!)

I don't think there's a way to test examples of separate
compilation in the spec currently.