Segmentation fault while reading a file

IchorDev zxinsworld at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:22:19 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 1 August 2024 at 14:42:36 UTC, Ruby The Roobster
wrote:
> Thank you.  I am not very well acquainted with the standard
> library, and this cleans up things significantly.
>
> Question:  Is there a good guide to Phobos anywhere?  I would
> like to learn the more commonly used algorithms / convenience
> functions, so I don't have to look through the docs trying to
> find what I want, and so that I don't keep having to re-invent
> the wheel when trying to work with data.

I’m actually not sure. I think the best stuff is usually the
examples in the documentation. If you’re searching for whether
something might be in Phobos, try seeing if there’s a module that
sounds right in the [index](https://dlang.org/phobos/index.html).
In general I just peruse different modules until I see a function
that fits what I need. It also depends on how functional you like
your code, there’s a lot of map/filter/etc. stuff that I
regularly write my own ad-hoc code for.