How to find the right function in the Phobos library?

Lance Bachmeier no at spam.net
Sat Aug 17 13:06:40 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:28:37 UTC, Bruce wrote:

> This seems to work but now I'm concerned.
> Why was it so hard to find?
> What is the best way to search for a function
> in the Phobos library?

Browsing the Phobos index will often do the trick, as will
searching in the forum using the box in the upper right (D is in
a good position because most questions have been asked on this
mailing list since the beginning).

But you should not be afraid to post questions here, as you have
done, if searching the forum doesn't give you something. It's why
the Learn forum exists.