Using D libraries with SDL. Error: "Cannot find module protobuf'

IchorDev zxinsworld at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 06:35:50 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 00:24:12 UTC, Nicol Farran Terra
wrote:
> I am not sure if this expected behavior, but importing this in
> my app.d does not work. I get an error about a missing import.

You are importing `google.protobuf`, right?
Providing the app.d would be helpful, or at least a snippet of it
with the import that’s giving you the ‘error’—presumably a
compiler error?

> I ran to my 'root' where my dub.sdl was, ran the build for the
> library which worked, but when I went back to my file, I get
> the same behavior. I am not sure what to make of this.

Could you please elaborate about what this means? It’s a bit
confusing.