Using D libraries with SDL. Error: "Cannot find module protobuf'

Nicol Farran Terra nicolterramaze at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 12:24:04 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:11:03 UTC, IchorDev wrote:
> snip

Okay, yeah now I see my problem sort of. So now it at least
builds, but it wont compile with dmd app.d.
Says basically the same thing before where it cannot find the
module. Maybe I am supposed to link it? I am so used to doing
single file projects, I just did dmd app.d to see if it would
work.

But yes, good news is in dub.sdl root, it builds. So I think I am
good? Maybe I am just missing something in the compiler use lol.
I think I can assume if I can build with my SDL at my dub.sdl
root, it should be fine. I think. Idk