How to generate a random number from system clock as seed

Eric P626 ericp at lariennalibrary.com
Sun Jun 9 07:11:22 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 8 June 2024 at 21:04:16 UTC, monkyyy wrote:
> generate is a very rare function and do novices understand
> lamdas?

Yes I know lamdas, but try not to use them.

I am not very picky about the exact source of time, I just want a
different integer every time I run the program. But while looking
at the doc, it seemed complicated because I required time zones,
and I could not get the entire time stamp as a single integer.