Feedback request from production of the usage of DWT

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:52:20 UTC 2024

On Friday, 14 June 2024 at 17:39:00 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
> On Friday, 14 June 2024 at 17:27:20 UTC, Menjanahary R. R.
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:31:31 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
>> wrote:

>>> https://github.com/aferust/testds5
>>
>> Wow, Awesome project! 😀 Good illustration of using DWT
>>
>> By the way, what does refer `"libs": ["hid"]` to in
>> `https://github.com/aferust/ds5w-d/blob/main/dub.json`?
>>
>> It tried to build it but with no success...
>>
>> Does it have to do with some ressources refered within
>> `https://github.com/aferust/ds5w-d/blob/main/source/ds5w/io.d`
>> in
>> `https://github.com/Ohjurot/DualSense-Windows/releases/download/v0.1-beta/DualSenseWindows_V0.1.zip`?
>
> I remember that hid comes with a windows SDK, and used there
> for usb interfacing.
>
> https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/hid/
>
> I have a fish memory and didn't touch the repo for a while.
> You may have to set some paths in dub.json

Sorry
"lflags-windows":
["D:/projects/d_projects/dwt/win-res/resource.res"] this res file
is compiled with rc.exe of windows SDK and doesn't included in
the repo. İt is just for embedded icon for exe and modern
looknfeel of GUI window.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/menurc/resource-compiler. I don't have access to any computer at the moment. This is very common in windows programming. You can search for it.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/menurc/resource-compiler