"in" operator gives a pointer result from a test against an Associative Array?

Andy Valencia dont at spam.me
Fri May 10 15:23:39 UTC 2024

On Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07:43 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Yes, we say that a type has "truthiness" if it can be used in a
> condition (`while`, `if`, `assert`, etc).

So if I may ask for one more small clarification... WRT
"truthiness", I've observed that empty arrays are treated as
false, non-empty as true.  However, although I thought a string
was basically an immutable array of characters, "" is treated as
true, not false?

Thanks again,
Andy