How to load a DLL file in D?

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sat May 11 19:33:03 UTC 2024

I know that BindBC exists and otherwise would use it, but the
bigger the library, the more extra hurdle it'll have. When I did
a few bindings with it, I had to order the functions the right
way, so I could do things much quicker with the Ctrl+Alt+Shift
trick under VSCode, and even then having to write both a
statically linked and dynamically linked version (the latter
which required the functions to be loaded individually into
function pointers).

Maybe I should write some automation tool...