Hola a todos, esta no es una pregunta, sino que estoy publicando los descubrimientos en Dlang en mi github

Serg Gini kornburn at yandex.ru
Thu Oct 17 07:38:30 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 23:54:45 UTC, Danico wrote:
> Hola gente les comparto aqui los descubrimientos en Dlang que

Hola amigo
Porfavor

And this is all I know in Spanish :)

But I’ve translated in your GitHub profile that you are curious
in AI + D..
My suggestion is to not go this direction and save your resources.
D doesn’t have ability to do that in the current state (mostly
because of manpower and overall interest).
So maybe concentrate on Python and if you want some underlying
details - C++/Rust