assert

Andy Valencia dont at spam.me
Fri Sep 13 00:11:02 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 22:34:04 UTC, user1234 wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:08:29 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:14:39 UTC, Nick
>> Treleaven wrote:
>>> On Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:08:45 UTC, ryuukk_
>>> wrote:
>> [...]
>> I again apologies for being wrong and i apologies again for
>> trying to improve things, i didn't meant to do that, i now may
>> leave again
>
> Oh no please stay, your unrecognisable passive aggressive style
> is so useful.

To put it more gently, ryuukk--and following the generally
congenial and informative flavor of communications here--you may
not realize that your messages have an abrasive feel to them.  It
really does make a difference to be polite and even respectful
when people seek to help you by answering your questions.
Showing gratitude makes it much more likely that these valuable
contributors stay around and answer newbie questions in the
future.

Andy