What exactly the --allinst compiler flag does.

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:20:43 UTC 2024

Hi,

I have some statements in my mind about --allinst, but I'm not
sure they are correct or not.

1. Normally the compiler analyzes the full code with all the
modules, and it only compiles code for template things that are
used in the given code.

2. It is not needed for compiling the code with a single compiler
instance, but is required for projects that are compiled in
parallel by using multiple compiler instances.

Please someone tell me that these statements are valid or I know
this wrong.  (These are just my speculations, feelings, I didn't
find documentation on this.)