What exactly the --allinst compiler flag does.

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:08:32 UTC 2024

Thank You!

I just did a test, I did not used the --allinst flag for the
first time since 4-5 years.
It was a superstition since that, because back then it fixed
something.

Now to my surprise the test build was successful :D
80KLOC, 20 modules -> 20 obj files, and the full compiling time
went from 120 sec down to 107 sec.  The exe started without any
problems.

Hopefully my other project will run too.

So from now on I will only use --allinst again if I get linker
errors in the future.