Frist Draft (in this forum): Enum Parameters

Quirin Schroll qs.il.paperinik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:39:52 UTC 2024

On Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47:18 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I have thoughts on reworking interpolation tuples if this got
> in...

Please, elaborate. I was somewhat absent from the forums while
string interpolation took off. I read the docs, but it seems a
lot of regulars like you have a lot more intuition about where
interpolation tuples are useful. Not only could I use those ideas
in the DIP, I’m honestly intrigued because I can’t imagine how
they meaningfully interact.