Second Draft: ref for Variable Declarations

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:51:52 UTC 2024

On Friday, 3 May 2024 at 03:43:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> This is pretty much done.

This DIP has been committed to the repository as DIP1046 and the
review process is complete:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/a5b42f15e8c7b8d7b037465eba08d620c3f85198/DIPs/DIP1046.md

Given that Walter is the author, I put the DIP on the agenda for
our most recent monthly meeting and asked if there were any
objections to submitting it to Atila for the formal assessment.
No objections were raised. The following people were present for
this portion of the meeting:

Jonathan M. Davis
Timon Gehr
Martin Kinkelin
Dennis Korpel
Mathias Lang
Mike Parker
Robert Schadek
Steven Schveighoffer
Adam Wilson

Thanks to everyone who left feedback in both review threads.
Please do not comment further in this thread. If you'd like to
say more, please start a new thread in the General forum.