First Draft: Member of Operator

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:09:46 UTC 2024

On Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:41:11 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:

> Its implemented using two tokens ``:`` and ``Identifier``. So
> knee jerk reaction is no, even if it was supported for
> templates.

I didn't know that they were implemented using ```:``` and
```Identifier```.

So what is meant by tokens are that one is the Operator (i.e. the
colon symbol) and the Identifier (the name of the enum), and the
presence or absence of a space between them will not affect
anything, right?

In fact, this DIP means this: Previously, the r-value ​​was
inferred with ```auto```, now they will be inferred with a
operator that is already known on the left side.

SDB at 79