First Draft: Member of Operator

IchorDev zxinsworld at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 12:03:50 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:08:18 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> This was pushed for by ryuukk, and thanks to IchorDev for doing
> the idea thread to show a strong desire by the community!

So as we all know, I’m already a vocal advocate of this feature.
I’d be using it for enums whether or not sumtypes get added, and
I think it’s an important convenience/usability feature that a
lot of people miss when switching to D from other more modern
languages, myself included.

I really hope its room for expansion will be fully utilised if it
is greenlit: