[dmd-beta] dmd 2.064 beta take 2

Михаил Страшун m.strashun at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:08:25 PDT 2013

I guess D1 heritage. The fact is - it does not matter. Silent breakage
is silent breakage and it is irrelevant if original code was bad or
invalid. It compiled before, it doesn't now - compiler MUST provide a
soft transition path, for example, via compiler switch. If this is
even questioned, we are really far from any stability demands.