[Greylist-users] Re: What could make the sendmail milter stopworking?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu May 13 13:50:05 PDT 2004

Completely my fault, I've gotten behind in my maintenance.  However, I did
just check in a rework of the db_maintenance.pl script yesterday.  I expect
to put out an update RealSoonNow.... :)

The purpose behind the checks for smtp mailers is to ignore things like uucp
and possibly custom mailers, which the milter doesn't know how to handle
properly.  Maybe the exclusions aren't necessary, but I figured it was
better safe than sorry, only check mail I _KNOW_ I should be able to handle
ok.

Incidentally, your link is unfortunately in html.  Is there a link to
your version of the script in a downloadable form (whitespace intact, no
html tags)?  I was going to compare the patches you have in yours versus
mine.

Evan