[Greylist-users] Possible Enhancements

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Wed Jan 26 06:28:28 PST 2005

> The biggest complaint about greylisting is the initial 1 hour delay when
> the sender is new to the database.

There is nothing that says your delay has to be one hour. At my
organization, we did quite well with a delay of 13 minutes.

Chris

"Some people want to be great, I live to be great. I mean, this
is what I play for. I've been fortunate enough to have a lot of
individual success. The one thing that's always eluded me is
the Super Bowl. I guess this is why I still have the same drive
and determination. I want to win, I want the opportunity to be
great; it's pretty simple, I'm a competitor."
--Jerome Bettis of the Pittsburgh Steelers
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."