[D-runtime] GSoC Aspirant

Nitin Jain via D-runtime d-runtime at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 8 15:34:12 PST 2016

Hi everyone,
This is Nitin Jain, a sophomore from IIT Roorkee, India.
I went through ideas page and loved the idea "C to D conversion
tool(DStep)" and am very much interested to work on this project under GSoC
this summer.
I feel that I fulfill the pre-requisites for this project as I have a good
knowledge of C/C++ and compilers.
I am also a part of Information Management Group, IIT Roorkee which is
responsible for development and maintenance of many intranet web apps as
well as the official site of IITR.
Regarding the GSoC idea, I want to ask how can I get started on it? I tried
connecting to the IRC but it seems to be down? Also I wasn't able to find a
mailing list dedicated GSoC or this project. It would be nice if I could
have a discussion with mentor regarding the project so that I can draft a
proposal for review.

Links:
[1]: http://img.channeli.in/works/

Thanks beforehand.