[D-runtime] GSoC Aspirant

Jacob Carlborg via D-runtime d-runtime at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 12 12:19:41 PST 2016

Hi,

I’m the author of DStep. I recommend posting in the General forum/newsgroup [1] or get in contact with Craig Dillabaugh who is to be the contact person for GSoC. This forum section is the least active one of them all. It’s basically only commit messages that are mirrored here.

If you have any specific questions about DStep or need any other help related to DStep you can direct those question to me. Or post them publicly in the forum so others can take advantage of the answers as well.

[1] http://forum.dlang.org/group/general