D.gnu is not copyrighted GNU ? so funny! !

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Apr 30 01:20:41 PDT 2006

Boris Wang wrote:

> Many developers love D, but few people take part in the development of D
> compiler and library.
> Who knows why?

I think that is to be expected, it's a little harder than
just using it - and most people are not interested in the
compiler/library but in what they can accomplish with them...

> Many project about D stalled, stopped. What's the problem?

It is not unusual for software projects, D is no exception.

> HA,I will just use D for myself works from now, and don't talk anything
> about the progress of D any more.

Hope that the latest discussions didn't "scare" you off,
D needs some assistance. But writing D code is great too.

> I admire your's endurance about the chaos. :)

Welcome to the real open source world, Neo :-)

--anders