Help! arm-wince-pe undefined references.

Chad J gamerChad at _spamIsBad_gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:11:51 PDT 2006

kris wrote:
> Chad J wrote:
>
>> That worked, fixed the os_query_staticdataseg thing.  Strange!  It was
>> fixed in all other cases, but here it misbehaves.
>> Thanks
>>
>> Unfortunately the same trick didn't work for the boxer stuff, so that
>> still needs help :(
>

> Why not just leave boxer out? I don't think it is used internally?

Ah yes.  I was thinking it was needed because it was being linked in,
but then I am probably wrong because I don't fully understand how this
stuff gets linked.

So I just left boxer out, and it got me an executable.  A 1.5 megabyte
executable :o

Unfortunately the executable hits some kind of error when I run it on my
PDA, so I'll have to dig in with GDB.
FYI the error is as follows:
Error: circular initialization dependency with module date