Help! arm-wince-pe undefined references.

kris foo at bar.com
Wed Aug 2 16:23:30 PDT 2006

Chad J wrote:
> kris wrote:
>
>> Chad J wrote:
>>
>>> That worked, fixed the os_query_staticdataseg thing.  Strange!  It
>>> was fixed in all other cases, but here it misbehaves.
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Unfortunately the same trick didn't work for the boxer stuff, so that
>>> still needs help :(
>>

>> Why not just leave boxer out? I don't think it is used internally?
>

> Ah yes.  I was thinking it was needed because it was being linked in,
> but then I am probably wrong because I don't fully understand how this
> stuff gets linked.
>
> So I just left boxer out, and it got me an executable.  A 1.5 megabyte
> executable :o
>
> Unfortunately the executable hits some kind of error when I run it on my
> PDA, so I'll have to dig in with GDB.
> FYI the error is as follows:
> Error: circular initialization dependency with module date

This means that there are (at least) two modules with static ctors, and
they wind up importing each other either directly or via some circuitous
route.

1.5MB? That's huge; I sure hope you've got every debug flag in the world
enabled there :)

Oh, and congratulations! That's pretty freaking awesome :D