Does anyone how can i get terra's source? seems not in dsouce.org anymore?

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:04:18 PDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:04:57 -0700, jcc7 <nospam at nospam.org> wrote:

> I was going to suggest looking in the SVN repository at dsource, but
> then I
> realized the Terra project has been completely removed from dsource!
> There are
> plenty of abandoned projects at dsource, but I don't recall any project
> actually
> being removed from dsource before.
>
> Another project site is still online:
> http://www.sequenceartworks.com/labs/terra/
>
> Since http://www.sequenceartworks.com/ redirects to
> http://www.trevorparscal.com/resume/, perhaps you could contact the
> author using
> the e-mail address provided there.
>
> jcc7

It's now being developed under a new name.  It seems he's making a new and
improved version called "Element", which re-implements much of the Terra
code.  He already has a nifty little demo app in there.

See the dsource repository here:

http://svn.dsource.org/projects/element/trunk/

and the forum here (empty as yet):

http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=99