Supported architectures for D

Chad J gamerChad at _spamIsBad_gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:47:36 PDT 2006

Wim Vander Schelden wrote:
> I don't have a PocketPC any more, I now own a Tungsten|C, on which I
> intend to run Linux by the end of the summer. I'd like to help you with
> porting the compiler over to ARM/Linux once it does, if you're
> interested in such a port.
>
> Wim

An ARM-Linux port would be great.  I probably won't be willing to spend
any months on it like WinCE, at least not so soon, but I am willing to
give it a shot :)

If we take on ARM-Linux then you will have to do the runtime debugging
since I don't have a Linux PDA.

Be sure and post or email me when you want to do this.  At this point
earlier is better - I have college coming mid-september, with 3 physics
classes and a vector analysis math class, so I won't be able to help as
much then.  If you have time, I suggest possibly just getting the
compiler to compile, even if you don't have a PDA to test on yet.  Just
getting an executable to test on my PDA took me a loooong time.