debian package for gdc

robspassky robspassky at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 05:47:17 PDT 2007

I was actually in the process of taking a stab at it myself, but the
effort involved to "Do It Officially" was daunting.  I'm glad someone
else (who is already a debian developer) is taking it on.  :-)

Yes, I think the key obstacle earlier was the lack of support for GCC 4+
and the new intermediate representation it introduced, so hopefully the
process will now be more straightforward.

Rob