Win32 example/tutorial with GC?

Tue May 1 12:34:44 PDT 2007

Johnny wrote:
> It seems that the Phobos library itself refers to _Dmain and linker
> can't find it, so where is _Dmain, and why isn't it found?

"_Dmain" is how the "main" of your program normally gets renamed
("mangled") by the D compiler. It's not found because you didn't write
one :).
What happens if you add an empty "void main() {}" ?

I'm pretty sure the Windows version of DMD (or perhaps optlink) will
automatically use WinMain instead of main if it sees it, but I'm not
sure about GDC/MinGW. Maybe some special command-line option needs to be
passed?