Status?

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 04:43:28 PST 2008

Bill Baxter, el  5 de marzo a las 19:07 me escribiste:
> So what's up with GDC these days?  Haven't seen any releases in a while.
> I'm trying to build mingw version from SVN now.
> Thinking of putting up periodic snapshots if I can manage that.
> Might be interested in helping keep up to date with DMD in other ways if I can help.
>
> I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who could offer a little time here and there
> to help maintain web-pages and tarballs for up-to-date GDC releases.   So let's do it!

I talked recently with Arthur Loiret, a Debian (or Ubuntu?) maintainer who
patched GDC to compile with CGG 4.2 asking him if he send the patches to
David, and he answer that he tried to contact David with no success.

I guess David lost interest in GDC. I'd like to pick it up myself in a
near future (I'm starting my thesis and I'll work with D), but I don't
have the time to give it all the love it deserves right now.

Is there anybody who knows anything about the GDC internals, where is the
glue code that uses the DMD frontend for example?