Funds for gdc

Vincenzo Ampolo vincenzo.ampolo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:40:04 PDT 2009

Anders F Björklund wrote:

> Has Arthur Loiret left the project ? He was doing
> the debian/ubuntu packages and lots of porting to
> GCC 4.2 and later versions, and some updating of
> GDC as well - I think it was up to r209/2008-03-12 ?

Hi.
I dunno about Arthur, i don't see him online on IRC from a while...
BTW Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu.com> had mailed me, Arthur and some
people from the gdc team to ask to update the package.

We already planned to do it when we will reach gcc 4.4 (we are at gcc
4.3.4 actually).

Actually the version in the repository is able to compile d 1.039 and
2.015. I've tested the d2 version on 64 bit and it works. I didn't
test any compatibility with tango for now...

--
Vincenzo Ampolo (goshawk)

http://goshawknest.wordpress.com