MinGW64 Build Instructions

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:52:33 PDT 2011

On 5/25/2011 6:59 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> However, it doesn't look like the Phobos in HG tip is ready for 64-bit.
> There were some trivial problems in std.stream, but lots of
> warnings/errors in the GC.

Is that with the patch?  The errors should be uint to size_t
conversions.  However, I ran across linker issues becuase of calling
conventions. Symbols used by the GC, __data_start__ are still exported,
by the linker scripts, with Win32 calling conventions causing unresolved
symbol errors when searching for the Win64 version.

Also, is that D1?  I don't recall D2 spitting out as many GC warnings
but instead had a lot of Windows specific errors.