MinGW Release. D2.058 x86-64 20120428

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 08:33:19 PDT 2012

On 4/30/2012 6:18 AM, Manu wrote:
> I guess the etc.c... libs didn't make the cut :(

It was sort of an intermittent release, to get it out and tested.

To update the lib status, zlib is already part of libgphobos2.a.  If you
inspect the library you'll see it's object files.  If you're having
specific zlib errors, you should share them.

sqlite.o is easy enough to build and can be put into libgphobos.a.
Being public domain helps, I'll add it to the build process.

Curl is the only tricky one.  It actually has configuration options and
probably dependencies.  Is there a list of what features D requires curl
to support?