GDC supported platforms: Solaris x86?

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 27 07:53:58 PDT 2012

On Monday, 27 August 2012 at 14:48:42 UTC, Maarten Boekhold wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Which platforms is GDC supported on, and more specifically is
> Solaris x86 supported? If so, are there any special
> installation instruction for that platform?
>
> Maarten

There aren't any special instructions as far as I'm aware.
You'll need GCC-4.8, libmpc, libmpfr, libgmp3, and a few
unnotable other dependencies.

Don't think there would be any problems building the library as
it should already be implemented.  But any issues just give me a
bell and I'll help you sort it out.

Regards
Iain